From CommonJS Spec Wiki
Options for Asyncing up the response
- forEach() that returns a promise which is resolved when it's done
- response.body is a stream (and we'll talk about what that is, exactly)
- Async responses don't belong in the spec. Just use threads.
- Something else entirely
Please add your name here, with your vote for 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- isaacs 2
- hassox 2
- mikeal 2
- tlrobinson 1
- mikewse 2
request.input --> request.body
Please add your name here with either "yes" or "no" for this change.
- isaacs yes
- mikeal yes
- deanlandolt yes, please!
- hassox yes
- tlrobinson yes
- mikewse yes
forEach+promise or streaming jsgi is...
- An extension
- A proposal for the next version of JSGI (0.4)
- Not something that we should bother with
Please add your name here with either 1, 2, or 3.
- deanlandolt: 2 if it is incompatible with the widely-adopted bits of 0.3, 1 if it can be made compatible
- mikewse: can "streaming is a layer below forEach/Promise-based JSGI" fit into 1?