Filesystem/Show of hands
From CommonJS Spec Wiki
- .write operations on a stream
- A.1) May do partial writes and return the data that has not yet been read.
- A.2) May do partial writes and return the length of data that has been written.
- Wes Garland
- B) Block until all the data has been written to the underlying layer (partial writes may be handled with a different method or options; unspecified atm).
- Daniel Friesen
- Kris Kowal
- Tom Robinson
- Kevin Dangoor
- Joshaven Potter
- Kris Kowal thinks that B).write should return `this` to allow chaining.